Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day this year was a happy one for me indeed. This year was my 8th Mother's Day (counting, of course, the one where Brady was still inside me:).
The day started out with beautiful sunshine, so I got up early (before 6am) and went for a 3 mile jog. Then I headed to work, which was thankfully not very busy. By 3:00, I was home with my family, playing outside, watching Brady shoot hoops, and watching Peter finish his hilly run.
I rounded out the day with Chipotle for dinner and some awesome homemade gifts from my boys!

Here are some pictures of my great gifts.

 Special cards
 A homemade frame, with a picture of Brady on the first day of 1st grade.
 Special hand prints
 Some meaningful words, missing the hand prints (Marshall refused to get his hands dirty in the paint).
And, one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen of my little Logan. We all had a laugh at this one. So precious.

Happy Mother's Day, I hope everyone enjoyed their special day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

you got really cute gifts. AW:)

Katie said...

Awesome!!!! So adorable! Those kiddos are so blessed to have you as their mommy!