Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Few Random Thoughts

I have no new pictures to share. I tried to take a picture of our new snow this morning, but the window kept getting in the way, and there was no way that I was about to open the window for a clearer shot.

It looks gorgeous down here! Today the sun is shining and the snow looks extra white. I am excited for our long drive to the clinic this afternoon, just so we can see the beautiful sights.

Logan has a new fascination with singing bible songs. Some of his current favorites are "Deep and Wide", "Father Abraham", and "Jesus Loves the Little Children". Brady has been working hard on teaching these songs to Logan in the mornings before I make it in to get them for breakfast.

Oh, and just now I took some pictures of the two of them dancing to the CD that was the inspiration for the songs.




Those are my bible-song-dancing boys.

December is getting busy!
In the next week, Peter has his annual work children's Christmas party, a potluck, a team lunch, a team happy hour/appetizer outing, and a day where he is bringing in some homemade Christmas cookies to share. What a week!

I LOVE this time of year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that the boys are so into Bible songs - so sweet!