I am completely stealing this idea from my sister's blog (hope she doesn't mind).
I have modified it just a bit, though. She did 50 fun facts and I honestly don't think that I can come up with that many things--so 20 it is!
Here is her list, in case you were curious. http://maximumradcliffelion.blogspot.com/
Here goes my completely random list of fun facts about myself.
1. I love the summer and can't stand cold weather.
2. I dislike wearing long sleeves or coats.
3. I love going for a drive in the car.
4. I love going for long walks with my family.
5. Being a "stay-at-home" mom is the best job I've ever had--not the hardest. Being a parent is a huge responsibility, no doubt, but my job at home is very relaxing and fun.
6. I love to eat fruits and vegetables more than candy.
7. I stay up late most nights and then sleep late in the morning (and that's with 2 kids--who says that's so hard?).
8. I love to try out new recipes with my favorite helper, Brady.
9. I dislike politics, but I don't think that we need to avoid talking about how we feel about politically related topics.
10. As a Christian, I think it is very important for me to vote in a way that is pleasing to Jesus.
11. I have no time for being "politically correct"--like I said, I dislike politics.
12. I love the elderly and I have great respect for them--that is why I work with them in physical therapy.
13. I love Jesus and I think everyone deserves a chance to know Him.
14. I do not like to read at all. I have been reading the same book for over 2 years now.
15. I watch very little television, but I love The Office--what a great comedy!
16. I love my parents more than anything, and I can only hope to be half the parent to my children that they were to me. I call them almost everyday and appreciate all of the parenting advice I've received from them.
17. I have the greatest husband ever and I feel so lucky to have been blessed with him.
18. I have 3 best friends. My sister, Laura, my brother-in-law, Jason, and my cousin, Katie.
19. I love animals, but I will never own another pet.
20. I love my life and all that God has blessed me with. Everyday I receive new blessings and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me next!
I hope you enjoyed my random list. I probably could have pushed past 20 fun facts, but it might have gotten a little scary as I searched for things to add :).
Have a great Wednesday--I can't believe it is Sept. already!