- They have always been our most reliable babysitters.
- They babysit for free!! (sometimes we provide dinner or Mountain Dew, but that's it)
- They are Brady and Logan's favorites!!!
- They are watching the boys for 4 whole days next month while we're in Florida
- They live very close by (for now, that is)
- They go to the same church as we do
- They always have candy at their house :).
- Uncle Jason often takes the boys, so can have our "girls nights out"
- They let me come over every single Tuesday night just to hang out (for now, that is)
- When babysitting, they never call us, and they always keep our house super clean!
- They "adopted" Brady's HUGE stuffed caterpillar that I wanted to give to Goodwill.
- They will do pretty much anything for us and for the boys.
I could probably think of a whole bunch of other things too, if I had the time, but hopefully you get the idea.
And what we love the very most? We LOVE that Auntie Laura and Uncle Jason LOVE JESUS!
Laura and Jason--we are going to truly miss you two when you move later this year. Thank you so much for all of your help with the boys and for your hospitality towards us. We are thankful that you won't be moving too far away and for your willingness to continue to help us even after the move. We are so lucky to have you in our lives (and SO lucky that you decided not to have children of your own)!