Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Blog!

Over the past month, I have really missed blogging and sharing my family with you.
I am in the early stages of starting a new blog, since this one became too full to accept more pictures (and what would my blog be without pictures?).
I have not blogged at the new site yet, but I wanted to let you know how to access that blog.

I have added a link to the top of my sidebar that should get you to the new blog. I have also added a link on the new blog that will get you back here. It should be easy, in theory :).

You can find the new blog at this address:
http://thekuznias5.blogspot.com/

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing the new blog or getting back to this one and I will try to help.

Looking forward to some more blogging soon!!

No comments: