Monday, December 17, 2012

Taking a break

I started writing this blog during the summer of 2009. The reason I write is not to share my top-notch writing skills, or show how perfect our family is, or even to make any money from those annoying ads that pop up on many blogs.
The reason I started writing and have continued writing is to keep in contact with those I see less frequently, to share pictures and updates of our family, and just share what is on my mind.

It's been nearly a week since I asked you to speak up and tell me to keep this blog alive or let it go.
In the past week, I have heard from only 2 who wanted to keep the blog up and running.
While I appreciated the input from my 2 best friends, I was hoping to hear from more.
I am going to safely assume that many are no longer reading regularly anymore, since I have been an irregular blogger at best in the past few months.
With that said, I think the time has come to say good-bye (not to all of you, but to this blog, where I have shared my family with you).

If I can find anyway to share one last picture, I will.
I will plan to keep the blog active for about a month or so, to make sure that everyone has a chance to receive the news.

It was so fun to share with you all over these last 3 1/2 years. I will certainly miss blogging for you all to read.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I will missing see your great updates about your family and the boys! But at least I get to see you at BSF and get my updates there!!

Dad said...

Whether or not you keep your blog is up to you. But, I will certainly miss it:)