Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Views From Here

I have some fun updates that I can't decide if I am going to post or not.
So, in the mean time, I thought I'd share some more pictures of what our days look like.
Summer is my favorite for so many reasons!!

This is Logan at T-ball. Logan is a good hitter, a fair catcher, and otherwise pays no attention at all ;). His favorite part of the night is snack time.
Brady got this slip and slide for his birthday. He loves it! Logan loves it too, but can't quite get the trick to sliding down on his belly.

Tube floating has been a huge favorite this summer, even though the pool is a bit small for it.

Marshall loves to "water" Brady's head.

Our van is getting ready (and trying on his new "hat") for our upcoming family vacation.

I can't wait to share more about what our family has been up to lately, but I just can't seem to find the time. Tomorrow we are hoping to see the puppet wagon again, if it's not raining.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! :)

Katie said...

Looks like you are enjoying the summer!!