This is going to be quick, as I have lots of important things to do today.
Here's some of what's been going on around here....
- Peter had a birthday. We celebrated at home with Chipotle. The boys gave Daddy homemade gifts, including a coupon book and 2 homemade hats from Brady. I do have pictures, so maybe for another time.
-Brady finished his track season, earned more ribbons and received a medal.
- Marshall is napping without first drinking warm milk for the first time in a long time right now.
- We'll be celebrating 2 more birthdays soon.
- Last week I deep cleaned my garage and my laundry room--neither was enjoyable.
- Brady learned to tie his shoes, catch a baseball in his glove, and ride his bike without training wheels and without Mommy chasing him down!!
-There are 5 more days of school, 2 days until I work again, 5 days until our 8 year anniversary, 11 days until Brady's 6, 16 days until Logan's 4....
Life is moving quickly!!
- Changes may be on the way for our family, or they may not---no decisions have been made just yet.
-Last week we started up our Friday night game night again. It was a blast and I'm so glad to be doing it again.
Just for fun, here's a conversation I had with Brady this morning.
Brady: "Did you know there's a game called Cheese Checkers?"
Me:" No, I didn't. Do you use cheese for the checkers?"
Me: "That's funny. Did you just make that up?"
Brady: "No, it's real. Franklin owns it."
Brady and Franklin the Bear. June 2007.