Friday, August 6, 2010

Miracle Blanket

Before Marshall was born, I had heard of this special blanket made for swaddling babies called the Miracle Blanket.

Because I have always had a love for swaddling my babies, I decided I really just had to have one! Luckily, Auntie Laura and Uncle Jason chose to be so generous in buying one for Marshall.

What makes this blanket special is the unique design. It does an amazing job of keeping the baby's arms down at their sides, and it has an amazing design.

We love it!!

For a better peak at what this special blanket is, feel free to check it out here.

Anyways, we started using the miracle blanket for Marshall when he was about 2 weeks old, and we have used it every single night since then.
Marshall has always been an amazing sleeper (better than either of our other children), so we just wondering if this special blanket might have something to do with the reason why.



Marshall at 2 weeks in the Miracle Blanket

Marshall at 4 1/2 months in the Miracle Blanket
I think we may be getting ready to say goodbye to the blanket soon, but we will definitely miss it!
Just another sign our baby is getting older, I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that the little mallow loved his blanket. Can't believe how fast he has grown.

Katie said...

I may have to try this blanket with our second little one!

Molly said...

Yeah, I love it!
I suppose not all babies might like it the same, but it's been great for Marshall.