Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Going Downtown

This past Saturday, we travelled downtown to see the Christmas story on the 8th floor of Macy's.
This is a tradition that Laura and I grew up with I always looked forward to! We used to ride the city bus downtown to see the show with Great Auntie Shirley and Uncle Irv. Those were some great memories for sure! I wish I had some pictures to share, but I don't believe any were ever taken.

This year, we rode the lightrail, along with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Laura, and Uncle Jason. I love the lightrail, because it is so inexpensive, and I love the Christmas show, because it's completely free!

Since Saturday was the opening day (and the only day that we could all coordinate our schedules to go together), there were no long lines to wait in, and plenty of good cookies to choose from at the end :).

We also enjoyed a cheap lunch at the food court (which became especially cheap when Grandpa decided to pay. Thanks Dad!).

Here are some pictures of our busy Saturday.
Hope you enjoy them.










No comments: