Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Florida

















Well, from looking out the window and seeing the non-stop rain, it would appear that we're not in Florida anymore :).
I have decided not to blog too much about our recent trip for a few reasons. First of all, this trip was very special to Peter and I, and it almost feels like it was too sacred to share. Florida felt like a complete paradise to us, with absolutely gorgeous weather. It was in the mid to upper 80's all 4 days with very little humidity to speak of. The sun was shining brightly and the clouds were minimal as well--I couldn't have asked for anything better!
I thoroughly enjoyed the 4 days that I got to spend with just Peter. It almost felt like a second honeymoon or something. It was so relaxing to be able to do whatever we wanted without worrying about the boys, the laundry, the bills, or any other distractions. We came home on Sunday feeling very refreshed and happy to see our boys again.

Now, as I sit here watching our cold rain fall outside (as it has been for the last several days, I've heard), I am trying hard to focus my mind on my bible study for tonight (which I managed to finish completely in Florida), the upcoming weekend plans I have with various family members, and the wedding we'll be attending the weekend after. I am also looking farther out into the holidays and the excitement of finding out the gender of our third baby (only 5 more weeks for that!).


















If you are interested in seeing more of our trip pictures, they are all on our snapfish picture account. If you need the information to login to that account, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail, and I'd be happy to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just talked to my accounting person in FL...it's pouring at our Orlando office right now. HeeHee! Perfect timing, huh? At least it didn't rain when you guys were there. :)