Friday, October 23, 2009

Chicken Enchilada Pie

Yesterday on Twitter I mentioned that we were having Chicken Enchilada Pie for dinner. Today I thought I would share this favorite recipe of ours with anyone who might be interested in giving it a try. I happened upon it one day on Yahoo recipes, so I can take no credit for the awesome recipe!


Here's the official recipe, if you just click on the link.

http://food.yahoo.com/recipes/pillsbury-bakeoff/11479/speedy-layered-chicken-enchilada-pie

We love this recipe so much, because it only takes about 30 minutes to prepare, and then just 45 minutes to bake. I usually make it up in the afternoon and then just stick it in the oven before dinner time.

The only change I've made to the recipe is that we make it in a 9x13 pan, instead of a round casserole dish.

Try it out today! You'll love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact that this is awesome!