Today we will:
- Get dressed in some comfortable clothes
- Do some light house cleaning
- Finish going through the boys clothes for fall
- Watch some TV.
- Finish up Brady's cut and paste book
- Do some laundry
- Play with our adored toys
- Watch the rain fall outside and be thankful for our home
I love relaxing at home with my boys (all 3 of them really, but I'll settle for 2 today, since Peter has to be at work).
It seems like I spend all winter anxiously awaiting the warm weather so we can get out of the house. We look high and low for new and different ways to have fun inside and new, exciting places to visit indoors. Then, when summer comes, we spend as much time as possible outside and it almost feels like a treat to get a rainy day to make us settle down and relax for a day.
Thank you God for the rain today and for the great little boys that I get to spend time with today.
Unfortunately, today is also Peter's team picnic at work. What a bummer day for that!