Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy December

If you've noticed, I haven't been blogging much lately. It's for a variety of reasons, but mostly just because I don't have much that I care to share on the blog here.

I finally got the house all decorated for Christmas last week, and it looks awesome! It's so much fun to decorate in a new house with so much space. I'll have to try and capture a few, fun photos before the season is over.

Oh, and speaking of photos....
There won't be any more of them on here.
I am sorry to say that I have run out of space to share my pictures with you all.
At this point, I would have to pay money to post more pictures, and I am not willing to do that.

I am not sure if this will be the end of my blog or not, but I will keep you posted when I make a decision.
For now, though, have a wonderful Christmas!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO!!! Don't quit blogging. ;) It's so much fun to see all the pics of the kiddos and hear what they've been up to.
:):):):):):):)
I've been a pretty sparce blogger too lately. Might have to spruce things up. Actually, I'm trying to find a way to archive posts so there is more room. If I figure it out, I'll let you know. :)