Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Disney World

Here are a few of my favorite Disney World pictures.
Since I was the only person in our group who had already been to the Magic Kingdom, I was probably the most excited about taking my family there!
Uncle Mark also brought along his camera, so I'm sure he has a lot more, higher quality pictures of our day. I'll share some of those pictures as well, once he has a chance to edit them and send them to me.

For now, here's what I have:

Entering Disney territory.


Don't ask how much it cost just to park the car.

Entering the front gates, all decked out for fall.

Cinderella's Castle


Waiting for the others to go on Space Mountain

Mommy and the little boys in the Mad Tea Party ride

Daddy and Brady at the castle.

Inside the castle.


Marshall loved the Mickey show!



Marshall and Mommy on the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Getting tired and stuffed into the stroller. Don't ask how much that cost either ;).

Street dance
Here are a couple of my other favorite shots that we took at Downtown Disney the night before.

In awe, meeting Mickey and Minnie for the first time.

This is the hat that Marshall wanted.



Becoming part of the Lego family.

Another Lego creation.

 
 
Ok, now that I have shared a million photos of our trip, I think I can safely come back to reality. Besides, I have some great pics of the boys helping Daddy rake leaves the day after we returned. Plus, Halloween is coming soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! :)