Monday, May 2, 2011

Sing

A couple weeks ago our family had the privilege of attending Brady's Kindergarten music program at school!

Peter took off early from work, Marshall took an early nap, and we all headed out in the early afternoon to watch our little performer in action.

He did an outstanding job of participating (unlike the past few times he's performed in church or back in preschool).


Can you find Brady in the crowd?

By the way, this is 2 classes combined. Brady's class is not this large.

The theme of the program was Nursery Rhymes.

As I sat in the audience, I felt so emotional. Seeing my baby with such confidence, so happy, and almost done with Kindergarten already. Where have the years gone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling! I can't believe that he is already almost 6years old. I still remember the day he was born, walking into the delivery room and seeing you holding your little newborn baby and being so overcome with emotion at being an auntie for the first time. He will always hold an incredibly special place in Auntie Laura's heart!!!