Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Almost Spring!



Tomorrow is the first day of spring.
Hooray!

We went out for our first walk of the year this past week and it was great!!
Except, of course, that we all got sick the following day. That was not great.

I love watching the snow melt away from our yard, and I'm already picturing our flower pots full of colorful flowers, and our yard full of colorful toys.
It will be here soon, I can smell it!

Here's a quick clip of Marshall showing off his rock-a-stack skills on his birthday. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

He seems to be better with his left hand than his right.
Do we have another lefty here?
He doesn't get quite as excited at the end as Brady did:)

Anonymous said...

That's what I was thinking....I remember Brady going crazy when he finished it. :)

What a cute video!