Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brady's Report

Here at the Kuznia house, this is how our mornings usually unravel.

+ Brady and Logan wake up around 7:30-8am.
+ Brady goes downstairs to play/draw quietly
+ Logan stays in his bedroom to read/play quietly
+ Marshall wakes up around 8:30-9am
+ Mommy wakes up early and gets dressed in peace, or sleeps in and gets up with Marshall
+ We all eat breakfast together and get the day rolling

Don't you feel smarter for knowing that?

Anyways, during Brady's quiet time downstairs this morning, he decided to write a "report" for me. It was too cute not to share, so here it is.

OK. Now let me translate it to you, so you can fully understand the cuteness.

Football.
I am going to (or gonna) jump on others
so I can get
a touchdown.
Brady

If you are wondering why some of the words are circled, it's because those are the "sight words" that Brady is learning in school and that is what they are taught to do, in order to recognize them :).

I LOVE public school! I was leery about sending Brady this year, but I am so happy with our decision. Hopefully I'll have time to eventually write a post more about it, but I am so thankful for Brady's wonderful school!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO awesome! How cute and such evidence of how his brain works. :) I agree, public school sure seems like it is doing wonders for Brady.

Tell him I loved his report!

Grandpa said...

That's a Keeper for sure!