Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Pictures

I have been so busy lately.
Busy with life, I guess.
I've also been busy with trying my hardest to organize the house a bit and clean out some unwanted/unneeded items.
Then, on top of it all, I have also been trying hard to slow down and enjoy life a little more.
It's a tough toss up sometimes for sure :).

Here are some more of our recent pictures of the boys. Enjoy.

Logan helping Mommy with Halloween cut-out cookies.

Try number 1,000 for a good picture of the boys all smiling. I love the look on Marshall's face.

Brady trying hard for a natural looking smile. Keep trying buddy :).

My 3 sons.

Marshall in his fuzzy dog sleeper. I LOVE him in it!! So squishable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the dog picture too! So cute!
I can't believe how fast they are growing up.