Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Looking For Ideas

I am wondering if anyone can help me out.

We have quite a few extra toys and extra baby boy clothes in our house, and I am looking for a good organization to share them with.

I have no problems with Goodwill, Savers, or the Salvation Army, but I've been to those places many times in the past, and I'm looking for something new and different.

What I'd really like to do is to be able to actually "give" our extras away to children who are in need and to parents with little or no money. I like this idea a lot better than having my extras "sold" to people in need at lesser prices.

We are just looking to bless other families!!

Please let me know if you've heard of any organizations like this, where we can bring our extra toys and clothes to share with needy families.
I'm going to do some research too and I'll post again if I come up with something great!

No comments: