Sunday, December 27, 2009

Too Busy

Lately I have been too busy to blog. I'm hoping that life is now beginning to calm down a bit so I can get back here more often.

It's been quite a last 5 days!
Here's what we've been up to in the past week:

- We've been thanking God for the miracle birth of Jesus!
- Peter's been off work since last Wednesday and will continue to be home until next Monday!
- We've celebrated Christmas 3 more times. Christmas Eve with my parents and Laura and Jason, Christmas day at Peter's sister's house with his mom and step-dad, and Saturday, with Peter's dad, Grace, and Mark.
- We've eaten too much food and way too many Christmas cookies!
- It snowed, we shoveled, it snowed again, we shoveled again, etc. We got about a foot of snow!
- We undecorated our house today. I love our Christmas decorations, but I am always thankful for my clean, and uncluttered house back after the holidays.

I have tons of great pictures to share and hopefully I'll have some time to download them to the computer later this week.

Up next this week:
- Going to the BIG indoor playground tomorrow.
- Planning to catch up on some scrapbooking (I'm only a year behind).
- A lot of relaxing with Peter and the boys.
- Going ice skating on New Year's Eve day with Brady.
- Celebrating the New Year with family on Friday.

I'm also planning on finally getting another pregnancy update out, hopefully with some updated belly pictures, since my belly has definitely grown since the last ones! Oh, and if you're wondering, I am now just about 27 weeks along, with another appointment later next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring on the belly pics. :)