Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

I thought I'd start off with an introduction to my family.

We are the Kuznias--Peter, Molly, Brady, and Logan.

And here we are on the 4th of July. Not many pictures exsist of the 4 of us in one shot.



We live in Farmington, MN, which is far away from most of our family (and soon to be far from all of our family--you know who you are). We have a wonderful home in a nice, and quiet neighborhood with lots of great parks nearby. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

I also want to mention that we LOVE Jesus---all 4 of us!!!
We go to a church in Eagan called Chapel Hill Church, and we just love it there!
Brady just completed a week of Vacation Bible School last week and he had a blast (sorry no photos to share).
Since I am a mommy to 2 very busy boys, I suppose I should wrap up my first post on here.
I will try to work on another topic later on--possibly something on my wonderful husband (if he'll let me:).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know who I am. :(
Great first post! This is going to be awesome with both of us blogging...could be trouble!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Interesting for me//
/